Uneven skin tone can be an embarrassing condition; it does not matter if you have a birthmark, acne scars or hyperpigmentation, it can easily effect your confidence. Skin lightening creams have a bad reputation, particularly for their fashionable side and the use of dangerous chemicals, but they are also considered to be an effective, cosmetic solution. As a result, finding the ideal product can be problematic but that is where this Epibright review is here to help. Epibright lightening cream claims to provide a worthwhile solution and this review will look into the validity, testimonials, benefits and risks to see if this really is the case.
What Is Epibright?
Epibright is a skincare cream that is designed to treat all types of hyperpigmentation, including age spots, scars, acne marks, general uneven skin tone, and melasma. Unlike the old style skin lighteners and brighteners that your mother or grandmother may have used, Epibright contains no hydroquinone, and is dispensed from an airless dispenser that will help protect the integrity of the ingredients.
It is used on a daily basis, and it helps to reduce the natural pigment of your skin. You can use this on extremely dark spots, or just slightly darker areas of your skin that you want to lighten.
Epibright bleaching cream is able to provide a long lasting effective result to its users. One of the advantages of Epibright is that is does not block your skin’s pores. It can be safely used by people with all skin types.
How Does Epibright Work?
This product uses natural ingredients that help to stop the production of melanin in the skin, which is the cause of the dark spots. Whether your dark spots are due to the use of birth control pills, too much sun, common melasma, acne scars, or any other reason, Epibright lightening cream will work to correct their discoloration and keep your skin a more even tone.
In order to get the best results out of Epibright, you should apply it directly to the dark spots on your skin at least twice a day. Most people tend to use this underneath a regular moisturizer that has SPF built into it. It is not unusual for people to see results within the first two weeks, but if you want to get the most even skin tone possible and get rid of all dark spots, then you should keep using it for several months.
What Is The Secret Behind Epibright?
There are different ingredients that make Epibright, but the most effective and significant are Alpha-Arbutin and Kojic Acid.
- The Alpha-Arbutin is the most innovative ingredients used in Epibright. It is used for the purpose of skin whitening. It is a water dissolvable ingredient and the best thing about the product is that it suits all skin types. This ingredient is extensively used in all skin care products due its benefits. In Epibright this effective ingredient is paired with other useful ingredients like Kojic acid and together gives surprising results to its users.
- Kojic acid is an ingredient that is specifically used to treat dark spots and pigmentation problems. There are other skin care products are made from hydroquinone as a substitute for Kojic acid. However; Kojic acid is much more beneficial and effective than hydroquinone. This single ingredient plays an important role in reducing pigmentation as it causes the melanin production to slow down and thus lightens the skin and makes it look bright.
- Lemon juice extract is the best bleaching agent that is natural and is used in small quantity for skin whitening.
- Other ingredients that are involved in the manufacturing Epibright are lactic extracts and mulberry extracts which are all beneficial for skin. And ingredients like steroids or mercury and other harmful ingredients are all completely avoided.
What Else Should You Know About Epibright?
Perhaps one of the main reasons why this product is so popular right now is because it is considered to be the premier alternative to skin lighteners that include hydroquinone. If you have used skin lighteners in the past, then chances are the products you use did contain this ingredient, which is now considered to be somewhat dangerous and is outlawed in a number of countries. In fact, the FDA recently considered whether or not hydroquinone should even be on the shelves in stores in our country.
Another thing to keep in mind is the fact that Epibright also contains no parabens or mercury, which are often found in products that do the same thing is Epibright. So, while you are treating your hyperpigmentation, you will not be polluting your body was toxins and more chemicals. Especially if you are looking at long-term use of this, then it goes without saying that choosing something that is natural with no long-term risks is imperative.
Of course, if you are struggling with uneven skin, or you simply want to lighten your skin, Epibright should be followed up with a cream that contains some SPF factor, which will help ensure that the hyperpigmentation does not return.
What Are People Saying In The Epibright Reviews?
It is pretty clear when you read some of the Epibright reviews that this product is highly respected, particularly by women who used other skin lighteners in the past. Since this is both a proven and a guaranteed product, you will not have any of the risk that you would have if you were trying skin lightening home remedies.
“Because of Epibright, I feel more confident about myself. After 5 months of using this product, my skin has become close to being blemish-free! Before, my face used to look darker that my real skin tone because of the dark spots. After using Epibright skin lightening cream, the results were amazing. Even the owner of the salon where I regularly go to for my facials was curious as to what product I use.”
“I have used expensive creams to remove the hyperpegmentation on my face, but none of them seem to work. But after using Epibright cream for just 3 weeks, my skin tone gets lighter, and the pigmentation on my face is almost gone!!”
“I used Epibright intimate lightening cream for anal bleaching and I’m very satisfied with the results. I have used other products in the past, but they made my anus area red and raw. Epibright was much easier but still very effective.”
Click here to read my Epibright Intimate Lightening Cream review.
- It is the safest skin lightening cream available.
- Excellent ingredients and product manufacturing.
- Can be applied on all skin types.
- It doesn’t smell bad.
- Doesn’t leave behind any sticky or viscous substances, like other skin lightening creams.
- Does not contain hydroquinone and mercury, which researches reveals may cause severe side effects.
- Has no mineral oil, no parabens, and no steroids.
- Packed in airless dispenser which makes the sensitive ingredients in Epibright free from air contamination.
- 60-day money back assurance for new customers.
- Epibright does not contain sun protection factor (SPF).
- For darker spots, effects may take a longer period of time.
Where To Buy Epibright?
If the great reviews, low risks and numerous benefits have convinced you to give this skin lightening cream a go, the best course of action is to head for Epibright’s official website and purchase a bottle directly. Buying Epibright is easy and the site has SSL encryption, accepts most cards, PayPal and money orders and offers fast, international shipping. Additionally, if buy directly from the source you can benefit from a 60 day money back guarantee and will avoid fraudulent products that cannot offer the same safety as genuine Epibright bleaching cream.
Is Epibright Right For You?
Epibright is one of the few skin lightening creams that eliminates the need for continued usage once a satisfactory result has been achieved. When you have achieved your level of satisfaction with Epibright cream, the results are permanent. This means that when your level of satisfaction has been met, you do not have to keep using the product to maintain that result.
Everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy skin that is beautiful and even-toned. Skin that is clear, bright, and even-toned tends to boost self-esteem and confidence. Feeling good about your appearance makes you want to interact and socialize with others, and when you have self-confidence, others are naturally drawn to you.
If you have been looking for a skin cream that will address hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne, etc., Epibright is a safe, effective alternative that is definitely worth checking out. And according to customer testimonials, Epibright really does work.